In honor of Joseph Adam Duet and CHD Awareness Week Feb. 7-14
As some of you may know, one of our students Joseph Duet passed away unexpectedly March 31, 2017 at 15 months old. We have built a team Jogging for Joseph in Joseph’s memory. The Jogging for Joseph team participates in several events for February Heart month and Congenital Heart Defect (CHD) Awareness.
There are several opportunities for participating and helping support our cause…
- Order a Jogging for Joseph shirt through Aimee (orders happening all month). Each shirt is $23, which includes a $10 donation to Amazing Little Hearts.
- Shirt Flyer is attached. Choose grey, white or lime green. Size options are toddler, youth, or adult.
- Checks can be made to Aimee Duet (or pay via PayPal [email protected]).
- Attend Fuzzy’s Spirit Night in Roanoke on 2/20. Fuzzy’s will donate a percentage of all receipts placed in the Jogging for Joseph team box to Amazing Little Hearts in Joseph’s memory.
- Join the Jogging for Joseph team in the Fun Run 4 Kindness event on Saturday, February 23rd at 8am in Trophy Club. This is a free event and is a 5k run/walk.
- If you would like a shirt in time for the run, please order by Wednesday, Feb 13th.
- If you plan to participate, please register as our team organization at TC Fun Run 4 Kindness so they have an accurate headcount.
- Arrive at Byron Nelson High School at 8am. 2775 Bobcat Blvd, Trophy Club.
- Sponsor the Jogging for Joseph team throughhttps://www.firstgiving.com/team/385907.
- If you can’t make the fun run at Byron Nelson, this site has information about a second event on April 27th in Anna, Texas.
- If you want to donate but not interested in a shirt, this site will allow you to do that as well.
All proceeds are going to support Amazing Little Hearts Support Group, which is an outstanding organization that provides support, care, information and resources to families affected by CHD. The Duet family personally experienced the positive impact this organization can have. For more information about the Amazing Little Hearts visit https://www.amazinglittlehearts.com/
We are sending this message out to simply get the word out about the events and awareness. You are welcome to forward and share. Please do not feel at all obligated to participate or support the cause.
Thank you for your time and support!
“If you can be anything, be KIND”